Filed under: Interviews, Radio/Podcast, Repression, The State
Long-running anarchist radio and podcast show The Final Straw presents a forum on resisting state repression.
The following is a conversation between folks involved in anti-repression work in 5 parts of the so-called US. The goal was to present a zoomed out vision of scope and patterns of repression since the Floyd Uprising of this summer, particularly as the US sits in a period of heightened tensions around the elections and continued killings by police. Please consider sharing this chat around. We need to be ready to push back against repression and support the mostly BIPOC folks facing heavy charges for hitting the streets against white supremacy.
You’ll hear from:
- Earthworm with the Atlanta Solidarity Fund and the Jail Support Team;
- Susan Samples from Grand Rapids with the Michigan Anti-Repression Committee (which works with the Michigan Bail Fund);
- Liam aka “Lil Guillotine” of the Free The 350, Madison General Defense Committee in Wisconsin;
- Mala from the Salt Lake General Defense Committee (works with the Salt Lake Community Bail Fund) in Utah;
- and Charlie from Puget Sound Prisoner Support (and works with the Northwest Community Bail Fund ) in Seattle.
Photo: Morning Brew