Filed under: Anarchist Movement, Midwest, Publication
The fifth issue of No More Illusions: A Journal of Solidarity and Defense is hot off the press, and 300 were handed out at our conference last weekend.
This issue features:
– a call to arms to resist Richard Spencer at Michigan State University and University of Michigan
– an account of a racist murder in Kalkaska, Michigan, investigation still ongoing
– a brief piece thinking through the question “is it ok to be white?” part history, part analysis of our current moment (and partly a response to the ongoing alt-right use of the phrase)
– a short excerpt from a longer piece about firearms in the movement
– our recurring series affectionately called “Fuck the Democratic Party, Here’s the Real Resistance”
You can download the pdf here.
Or you can read more about the newsletter here.
Also, always get in touch if you want a stack mailed to you!