Call for submissions and support of Paper Chained #3. Paper Chained is a journal of writings and artistic expressions from individuals affected by incarceration. This journal is an autonomous publication collated and distributed by the Running Wild collective. For more information, go here.
Callout to prisoners, ex-prisoners, family of prisoners! If you are currently in prison, have experienced time in prison, or have had a loved on in prison, we welcome your contributions to this journal. To check out previous issues visit https://issuu.com/running-wild
Contributions due October 31st, 2019 Basic Guidelines:
- Please indicate whether you are a current prisoner, ex-prisoner or family member in your contribution.
- Writings in any style welcome, 1, 500 words max. Artwork also welcome
- Contributions may be anonymous.
- Contributors can choose to include identifying details include name/pseudonym, age, charges, sentence duration, occupation/hobbies, any other details they would like published. Please explicitly state what info you would like published!
- If you would like to receive a copy of the printed journal and/or confirmation that we have received your contribution, please provide a return address.
- Handwritten contributions will be typed unless the author requests to have a scan of the original text presented in the journal.
- No edits will be made to contributions (including corrections of spelling/grammar) unless the author requests this.
- We will not publish any contributions that directly or indirectly contain: racism, sexism, transphobia, nationalism, xenophobia, ableism or any other form of oppressive language.
Send Contributions or any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO BOX 516 Stones Corner, QLD, 4120 Australia
More info: www.runningwild.noblogs.org
CALL FOR DONATIONS: If you believe this is a valuable publication, please support the ongoing costs of printing and postage that are so essential to ensure this journal can be produced and shared, particularly with people in prisons who can only be reached by snail mail. Any donations, no matter the size, are greatly appreciated! Donate here: www.gofundme.com/paperchained2019