Filed under: Anti-fascist, Interviews, Radio/Podcast, US
An in-depth discussion with Chris of Unicorn Riot about what was uncovered in a treasure trove of internal communications on Discord servers that Unicorn Riot leaked.
Listen and Download Here
The Unicorn Riot report details a year of the inner workers of one of the most visible and violent neo-Nazi groups in the US.
In this interview we talk about:
– The ways white supremacists/neo-Nazis organize and recruit
– Troubling discussions about white sharia, fondness for mass killers like Dylan Roof, and open discussions of violent acts.
– Members of the TWP openly collaborating with the Atomwaffen Division, a neo-Nazi group that openly promotes acts of “terror.”
– How groups like TWP are using leftist rhetoric to appeal to the “white working class”
– TWP is a FEC recognized political party, and their legal support of William Planer, (a white supremacist who allegedly stabbed anti-fascists in Sacramento) possibly constitutes a legal breach.
– How the group was brought down by a strange love triangle
– Who these people are, what they believe and why people like them can not be ignored.