The Seattle Worker: June-July Issue
Filed under: Labor, Northwest, Publication
A new issue of the Seattle Worker, a publication from the Seattle branch of the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW).
The Seattle Branch of the Industrial Workers of the World is proud to release the second issue of our official publication, the Seattle Worker. Download the full issue here!
This issue includes:
- Updates on IU650’s picket against Grassroots Campaigns, Inc. by X389645
- An essay about opportunism by Lindsay Mimir
- A call to end the imprisonment of immigrant children by Kay
- Five podcasts you should be listening to by Hannah Hopkins
- A look back at two decades in the Seattle IWW by X388769
- And more!
The IWW is a member-run union for all workers, a union dedicated to organizing on the job, in our industries and in our communities. IWW members are organizing to win better conditions today and build a world with economic democracy tomorrow. We want our workplaces run for the benefit of workers and communities rather than for a handful of bosses and executives.