Filed under: Featured, Interviews, Radio/Podcast, This is America
Welcome, to This Is America, July 25th, 2020.
On this episode, we sat down with an anarchist of color out of Washington DC, who speaks about what happened in the streets in the initial weeks of the rebellion following the police murder of George Floyd. We discuss the nightly rounds of clashes outside the White House which grew into something much bigger; a situation which includes several similarities to the current situation in Portland.
We then turn to our discussion, we we touch on the recent moves by the DHS in Portland, Trump’s push to “flood cities” with federal troops, and another look at what might happen if Trump refuses to leave office.
It’s Going Down
If you value IGD as a revolutionary autonomous media resource in times of crisis and have the means, please sign up to support us monthly! Help autonomous revolutionary media grow into 2020!
- Sign up to become a monthly supporter here!
- Give us a one time donation here or through Bitcoin.
- Subscribe to our podcast, either by following our RSS feed or following IGD wherever you get your podcasts!
- Listen to us on the radio! We’re on Pacifica radio stations on Fridays at 12 PM PST (Berkeley, Oakland, San Francisco, Fresno, and Santa Cruz). On Saturday, 7pm, at 96.9. If you have a Pacifica station or community radio station in your area, encourage them to stream our show!
- Follow and share us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Tell a friend about IGD!