Filed under: Featured, Interviews, Radio/Podcast, This is America
Welcome, to This Is America, September 3rd, 2020.
On this episode, first we speak with Kim Kelly, an anarchist journalist covering contemporary labor and social struggles as well as extreme music. We speak on the current strike spreading across professional sports after the police shooting of Jacob Blake.
We then turn towards Kenosha, Wisconsin, where we speak to a community resident about the recent rebellion following the shooting of Jacob Blake, the role of conspiracy theories in spreading disinformation and mobilizing the far-Right, as well as the deadly actions of militia member Kyle Rittenhouse, that left two people dead.
We then turn towards our discussion, where we touch on the recent arrest of Steve Bannon, the DNC convention, and the possibilities of Trump refusing to except losing the election.
It’s Going Down
If you value IGD as a revolutionary autonomous media resource in times of crisis and have the means, please sign up to support us monthly! Help autonomous revolutionary media grow into 2020!
- Sign up to become a monthly supporter here!
- Give us a one time donation here or through Bitcoin.
- Subscribe to our podcast, either by following our RSS feed or following IGD wherever you get your podcasts!
- Listen to us on the radio! We’re on Pacifica radio stations on Fridays at 12 PM PST (Berkeley, Oakland, San Francisco, Fresno, and Santa Cruz). On Saturday, 7pm, at 96.9. If you have a Pacifica station or community radio station in your area, encourage them to stream our show!
- Follow and share us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Tell a friend about IGD!